A more accurate Tonometry with cornea independent tonometer Diaton featured at ASCRS ASOA Annual Meeting – Diaton allows to measure IOP via Eyelid and Sclera with no effect on the eye and without an influence of CCT and other biometrics of the cornea.
Meet the teams see Diaton in Action at 2 Exhibits Sonomed Escalon 1311 & Optimetrics 3102
The advantages of Diaton Transpalpebral Tonometer in a nutshell
Overall, Diaton Transpalpebral Scleral Tonometer is now one of the most recommended and clinically tested non-contact tonometers in the market today because of its many advantages in examining the intraocular pressure.
Typical uses of the Diaton tonometer include the following :
- Measuring IOP in preventive mass glaucoma screening
- Measuring IOP without removing contact or scleral lenses
- Measuring IOP in immobilized patients – measurement can be done sitting or supine
- Measuring IOP in children. Measurement is taken outside of the visual field resulting in an improved patient experience
- Patients with the following conditions: chronic conjunctivitis, corneal pathology including keratitis, keratotone, corneal dimness, after penetrating keratoplastics, keratoprosthesis, laser refractive correction, high degree of ametropy, astigmatism
- Measuring IOP immediately post LASIK, LASEK, and PRK surgeries
- Measuring IOP in patients with allergies to ophthalmic anesthetics or latex
- IOP control during clinical observation and selection of adequate hypotensive therapy for glaucoma patients
- Serial tonometry for obtaining Diurnal curve
- Intended for use by Ophthalmologists and Optometrists as well as Inpatient & Outpatient Clinics such as Hospitals, Emergency Rooms, Nursing & Elderly Homes, General & Specialty Practitioners
Contact DevelopAll Inc., at 1-877-342-8667 with question, pricing and purchase details. Online at www.TonometerDiaton.com
About DevelopAll Inc:
DevelopAll, is committed to the global fight against blindness caused by glaucoma. A unique team of engineers, medical, legal and business experts makes DevelopAll Inc. uniquely placed to provide DIATON diagnostic tonometer, which measures intraocular pressure (IOP) through the eyelid and sclera, making it possible to diagnose glaucoma on the early stage and appoint necessary treatment and medicines and provide a much more favorable outcome for the patient. More about DIATON Tonometer Glaucoma Eye Test at http://www.Diaton.com
Contact: Alina Lagoviyer Media / Public Relations 1-877-342-8667 ext 707
DevelopAll Inc., 272 Hull Avenue, Staten Island, NY 10306
2019 ASCRS•ASOA Annual Meeting
The 2019 ASCRS•ASOA Annual Meeting – the largest U.S. meeting dedicated to the needs of anterior segment surgeons, practice management staff, and ophthalmic technicians and nurses – is coming to San Diego, California, May 3-7, 2019!
This highly-anticipated event includes access to:
- Exclusive programming only available at the ASCRS•ASOA Annual Meeting.
- Specialized education for every member of your practice.
- Cross-functional team learning opportunities that provide your full staff (physicians, practice management staff, technicians and nurses) with a holistic view of patient care and business building opportunities.
- Valuable and engaging general sessions and world-renowned keynote speakers.
- Interactive educational sessions with practical information you can apply immediately in your practice.
- A variety of learning experiences from innovative symposia and paper presentations to practical instructional courses and hands-on skills transfer labs*.
- The most updated industry-related government relations briefings.
- A world-class exhibit hall featuring more than 300 industry exhibitors representing a variety of products and services including the new Industry Spotlight Theater.
- Networking opportunities of every variety including receptions, attendee lounges and more.
- Exciting entertainment events such as the Friday Night ACE DJ Party, the ASCRS•ASOA Saturday Night Welcome Party and the Sunday Night ASOA Celebration.
You are also able to tailor your meeting experience by freely choosing which educational offerings to attend while on site, making the ASCRS•ASOA Annual Meeting a truly unique and personalized event.
And, get a jumpstart on your ophthalmic education by attending ASCRS Subspecialty Day* on Friday, May 3: ASCRS Refractive Day, ASCRS Glaucoma Day, Cornea Day. Registration for ASCRS Subspecialty Day includes access to all three programs. For business-related education, register for one of the ASOA Pre-Conference Deep Dives*. Additional programming options for Friday include Skills Transfer Labs.
Don’t miss your chance to learn directly from the world’s thought leaders in ophthalmology, broaden your networking connections and return with the practical tools needed to improve your practice.