7 Reasons Why Every Eye Doctor Should Own the DIATON:
- Easy to use. Can be used by any trained personnel
- Quick, Puff-free & Painless (Perfect for children and adults)
- No contact with the cornea (only upper eyelid and sclera)
- No need for anesthesia drops (no side effects)
- No need to take out Contacts or Scleral lenses (Only with Diaton)
- Safe: No risk of infecting or scratching cornea (safer vs other methods)
- Cost efficient: No consumables (no need to purchase replacement tips, probes or covers, etc.)
5 Extra Reasons Why Diaton Tonometer is a Must Have Solution:
- Latex-free, handheld, non-contact, portable, pen-like tonometer
- No sterilization (just alcohol swab is used to wipe off the tip)
- Accurate: No pachymetry needed (independent of corneal biomechanics)
- No special set-up needed (measure anytime, anywhere without the need of any other preparation before the eye examination)
- Ready-to-use: Daily calibration not required (saves time)
Who Uses the Diaton Tonometer?
Diaton Tonometer is intended for use by Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, Ophthalmic technicians as well as Inpatient & Outpatient Clinics such as Hospitals, Emergency Rooms, Urgent Care Clinics, Nursing & Elderly Homes, General & Specialty Practitioners.
Non-corneal, Scleral Diaton tonometer is particularly useful in cases where standard direct applanation (corneal) tonometry is difficult or not viable, such as with pediatric patients, in presence of certain corneal pathology, edema, infection, following corneal surgery, keratoconus, KPro and in cases of eye trauma.
Watch HowTo Videos Now at: https://tonometerdiaton.com/guides-training/
Where to purchase Diaton Tonometer – Order and Price Information: https://tonometerdiaton.com/order-information-diaton-tonometer-price/