Ready to Break the Rules? IOP THROUGH EYELID with #Diaton Transpalpebral Tonometer. Explore the possibilities…
Major Advantages & Benefits of Diaton Tonometer:
1. Safe Tonometry = No Risk of Infecting. No Contact with Mucous Membrane or Cornea (safer vs other contact or noncontact tonometers) Infection Prevention Tonometry Solution
2. Measure IOP THROUGH Eyelid and Sclera (No contact with eyeball or the cornea, IOP independent of CCT)
3. Quick, Puff-free & Painless (Perfect for children and squeamish adults)
4. No need for Sterilization (contact only with eyelid. Meets and Exceeds JCAHO Joint Commission Sterilization and Disinfection Standards)
5. Enables to Measure Accurate IOP even with Contact Lenses or with Scleral Lenses ON (Only with Diaton)
6. Can Accurately measure IOP in sitting or supine position. (no special set up or ophthalmic chair needed)
7. Social Distancing & Tonometry Compliance – Diaton user can stand on the Side of the patient vs in Front (at arm’s length, away from the line of breath or cough)
Convenience and Cost Efficiency:
1. No Rubber Covers, Plastic Tips or Proparacaine (Latex-free, Green, Cost Efficient)
2. No Calibration Diaton is pre-calibrated by design. Ready-to-use. (saves time and efforts)
3. No Pachymetry (CCT) adjustments needed for Diaton tonometry variability of Central Corneal Thickness (CCT) may greatly affect corneal tonometry device results in either direction. IOP results with Diaton tonometer are completely independent of thin or thick corneal biometrics as IOP with Diaton is measured via Sclera and not via Cornea as all other tonometers (No need to purchase a pachymeter, saves time and efforts)
4. Easy to use. Can be used by any trained personnel (easy to follow step-by-step video instructions in 5 languages)
5. Complimentary 2-way video Tonometer training Saves time on staff training, includes helpful tips and best practices.
++Handheld, non-contact, portable, digital, pen-like tonometer++
DevelopAll Inc. (New York, USA) covers the full scope of customer service, which involves client training, follow ups, hotline support, sales support, etc. To get more information on the device or to make a purchase, visit the official website – http://www.TonometerDiaton.com , or call DevelopAll at the toll free number 1-877-diatons (877-342-8667).
60 million Americans are at RISK for developing Glaucoma. Glaucoma is usually symptomless and vision loss is irreversible. Often people experience loss of peripheral (side) vision first and compensate for this loss by turning their head.
About DevelopAll Inc.,
DevelopAll Inc – home of Diaton Tonometer, is committed to the global fight against blindness caused by glaucoma. A unique team of engineers, medical, legal and business experts makes DevelopAll Inc. uniquely placed to provide DIATON diagnostic tonometer, which measures intraocular pressure (IOP) through the eyelid and sclera, making it possible to diagnose glaucoma in the early stage and provide necessary treatment. More about DIATON Tonometer Glaucoma Eye Test at http://www.Diaton.com
Contact: Media / Public Relations 877-342-8667 ext 707
DevelopAll Inc., Staten Island, NY
Join our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWzipjFv8ToVW7gXUrUBgyA Diaton is getting a lot of attention as we’re dealing with the US Government and Military. We’re now in talks with other institutions and hospitals (emergency rooms and emergency departments), organizations that are looking to implement Diaton in telemedicine in their day to day routine, to help prevent risk of COVID-19 exposure to the practitioner and patient. Diaton’s infection prevention is considered invaluable by patients and practitioners, in addition to all appreciated clinical advantages. No need for disposable tonometer tips and anesthetic bottles is appreciated for cost reduction and further reduced chance of infection spread. Get in touch with Team Diaton – we’re here to assist: 877-34-8667 email [email protected] Let’s Connect! Read our latest news posts:
Smart Tonometer Diaton provides a Safer Tonometry Option to measure intraocular pressure (IOP) for glaucoma diagnostics.