Non-invasive and safe tonometer Diaton to be presented at ASCRS meeting in Las Vegas. Transpalpebral, scleral tonometry with Diaton enables a safer way to measure intraocular pressure (IOP) without influence of the corneal biometric properties such as central corneal thickness (Central corneal thickness significantly affects IOP readings obtained by applanation tonometry according to the Goldmann principle.)
Diaton tonometer IOP Results are more accurate where the results are completely independent of corneal parameters where Diaton measurements are done on the Sclera not on the Cornea.
To Learn more please visit www.TonometerDiaton.com
To Obtain additional information such as clinical trials, support or tonometer Diaton price – please visit www.TonometerDiaton.com or dial 877-342-8667
Major Advantages & Benefits of Diaton Tonometer:
1. Safe Tonometry = No Risk of Infecting. No Contact with Mucous Membrane or Cornea (safer vs other contact or noncontact tonometers) Infection Prevention Tonometry Solution
2. Measure IOP THROUGH Eyelid and Sclera (No contact with eyeball or the cornea, IOP independent of CCT)
3. Quick, Puff-free & Painless (Perfect for children and squeamish adults)
4. No need for Sterilization or Disinfection (contact only with eyelid. Meets and Exceeds JCAHO Joint Commission Sterilization and Disinfection Standards)
5. Enables to Measure Accurate IOP even with Contact Lenses or with Scleral Lenses ON (Only with Diaton)
6. Can Accurately measure IOP in sitting or supine position. (no special set up or ophthalmic chair needed)
7. Social Distancing & Tonometry Compliance – Diaton user can stand on the Side of the patient vs in Front (at arm’s length, away from the line of breath or cough)
Convenience and Cost Efficiency:
1. No Rubber Covers, Plastic Tips or Proparacaine (Latex-free, Green, Cost Efficient)
2. No Calibration Diaton is pre-calibrated by design. Ready-to-use. (saves time and efforts)
3. No Pachymetry (CCT) adjustments needed for Diaton tonometry variability of Central Corneal Thickness (CCT) may greatly affect corneal tonometry device results in either direction. IOP results with Diaton tonometer are completely independent of thin or thick corneal biometrics as IOP with Diaton is measured via Sclera and not via Cornea as all other tonometers (No need to purchase a pachymeter, saves time and efforts)
4. Easy to use. Can be used by any trained personnel (easy to follow step-by-step video instructions in 5 languages)
5. Complimentary 2-way video training Saves time on staff training, includes helpful tips and best practices.
++Handheld, non-contact, portable, digital, pen-like tonometer++
Meet Team Diaton at ASCRS Meeting. To Schedule personalized demo please contact our team at 877-342-8667
ASCRS empowers Anterior Segment Surgeons to improve the vision, outcomes and quality of life for their patients through innovative approaches to Education, Advocacy and Philanthropy.
Since founding in 1974, ASCRS has led anterior segment surgical advancements through our educational programs, publications and on-line resources. ASCRS is the primary source of up-to-date clinical information, published research, and regulatory information affecting anterior segment surgeons and the patients they serve.
more at https://ascrs.org/