One Tonometer – Many Applications
Think Outside the Cornea!
Major Advantages & Benefits of Diaton Tonometer:
1. Safe Tonometry = No Risk of Infecting. No Contact with Mucous Membrane or Cornea (safer vs other contact or noncontact tonometers) Infection Prevention Tonometry Solution
2. Measure IOP THROUGH Eyelid and Sclera (No contact with eyeball or the cornea, IOP independent of CCT)
3. Quick, Puff-free & Painless (Perfect for children and squeamish adults)
4. No need for Sterilization or Disinfection (contact only with eyelid. Meets and Exceeds JCAHO Joint Commission Sterilization and Disinfection Standards)
5. Enables to Measure Accurate IOP even with Contact Lenses or with Scleral Lenses ON (Only with Diaton)
6. Can Accurately measure IOP in sitting or supine position. (no special set up or ophthalmic chair needed)
7. Social Distancing & Tonometry Compliance – Diaton user can stand on the Side of the patient vs in Front (at arm’s length, away from the line of breath or cough)
Convenience and Cost Efficiency:
1. No Rubber Covers, Plastic Tips or Proparacaine (Latex-free, Green, Cost Efficient)
2. No Calibration Diaton is pre-calibrated by design. Ready-to-use. (saves time and efforts)
3. No Pachymetry (CCT) adjustments needed for Diaton tonometry variability of Central Corneal Thickness (CCT) may greatly affect corneal tonometry device results in either direction. IOP results with Diaton tonometer are completely independent of thin or thick corneal biometrics as IOP with Diaton is measured via Sclera and not via Cornea as all other tonometers (No need to purchase a pachymeter, saves time and efforts)
4. Easy to use. Can be used by any trained personnel (easy to follow step-by-step video instructions in 5 languages)
5. Complimentary 2-way video training Saves time on staff training, includes helpful tips and best practices.
++Handheld, non-contact, portable, digital, pen-like tonometer++
To order Diaton or obtain pricing information visit https://tonometerdiaton.com/order-information-diaton-tonometer-price/
Diaton tonometer is delivered complete with:
- Carry-case with testing/calibration device (test eye)
- Instruction DVD in 5 languages with self calibration and cleaning instructions (no need to send it away for service or cleaning)
- User Guide/Manuals / Quick Start Guide
- Battery 3V CR2032 battery included (replacements available everywhere)
- Please note: you are receiving 24 month limited warranty
- Unlimited phone and online support
- Dial us to Order or Support: 1.877.diatons (877-342-8667)
- We’re Here to Assist you
Smart Tonometer: Transpalpebral Scleral Diaton tonometer allows to measure IOP without touching the Ocular Surface with that enabling eye care and healthcare practitioners to safely obtain intraocular pressure, while minimizing the risk of the COVID19 spread and other infections.
Diaton tonometer presents an opportunity for practices to stay safer, keep the staff safer and keep the patients safer.
About DevelopAll Inc.,
DevelopAll Inc – home of Diaton Tonometer, is committed to the global fight against blindness caused by glaucoma. A unique team of engineers, medical, legal and business experts makes DevelopAll Inc. uniquely placed to provide DIATON diagnostic tonometer, which measures intraocular pressure (IOP) through the eyelid and sclera, making it possible to diagnose glaucoma in the early stage and provide necessary treatment. More about DIATON Tonometer Glaucoma Eye Test at http://www.Diaton.com
Contact: Media / Public Relations 877-342-8667 ext 707
DevelopAll Inc., Staten Island, NY
Join our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWzipjFv8ToVW7gXUrUBgyA Diaton is getting a lot of attention as we’re dealing with the US Government and Military. We’re now in talks with other institutions and hospitals (emergency rooms and emergency departments), organizations that are looking to implement Diaton in telemedicine in their day to day routine, to help prevent risk of COVID-19 exposure to the practitioner and patient. Diaton’s infection prevention is considered invaluable by patients and practitioners, in addition to all appreciated clinical advantages. No need for disposable tonometer tips and anesthetic bottles is appreciated for cost reduction and further reduced chance of infection spread. Get in touch with Team Diaton – we’re here to assist: 877-34-8667 email email@example.com Let’s Connect! Read our latest news posts:
Smart Tonometer Diaton provides a Safer Tonometry Option to measure intraocular pressure (IOP) for glaucoma diagnostics.