Safer Tonometer Diaton Featured at the American Academy of Ophthalmology AAO Virtual. Today, many practices are buying the Diaton, the least invasive tonometer (IOP THROUGH EYELID) as the airborne covid-19 rapidly changes how practices operate and adjust to the virus preventive, non-invasive technologies.
Transpalpebral Scleral Diaton tonometer allows to measure IOP without touching the Ocular Surface with that enabling eye care and healthcare practitioners to safely obtain intraocular pressure, while minimizing the risk of the COVID19 spread and other infections.
Diaton presents an opportunity for practices to stay safer, keep the staff safer and keep the patients safer.
Major Advantages & Benefits of Diaton Tonometer:
1. Safe Tonometry = No Risk of Infecting. No Contact with Mucous Membrane or Cornea (safer vs other contact or noncontact tonometers) Infection Prevention Tonometry Solution
2. Measure IOP THROUGH Eyelid and Sclera (No contact with eyeball or the cornea, IOP independent of CCT)
3. Quick, Puff-free & Painless (Perfect for children and squeamish adults)
4. No need for Sterilization or Disinfection (contact only with eyelid. Meets and Exceeds JCAHO Joint Commission Sterilization and Disinfection Standards)
5. Enables to Measure Accurate IOP even with Contact Lenses or with Scleral Lenses ON (Only with Diaton)
6. Can Accurately measure IOP in sitting or supine position. (no special set up or ophthalmic chair needed)
7. Social Distancing & Tonometry Compliance – Diaton user can stand on the Side of the patient vs in Front (at arm’s length, away from the line of breath or cough)
“We’re proud to be on the forefront of innovation and have an ability to assist the eye care industry stay safer in these unprecedented times” – says Roman Iospa, CEO of DevelopAll Inc., – home of Diaton tonometer.
To obtain a price quote and more information about Diaton Tonometer visit www.TonometerDiaton.com or dial Team Diaton at 1-877-diatons (342-8667)
About DevelopAll Inc.,
DevelopAll Inc – home of Diaton Tonometer, is committed to the global fight against blindness caused by glaucoma. A unique team of engineers, medical, legal and business experts makes DevelopAll Inc. uniquely placed to provide DIATON diagnostic tonometer, which measures intraocular pressure (IOP) through the eyelid and sclera, making it possible to diagnose glaucoma in the early stage and provide necessary treatment. More about DIATON Tonometer Glaucoma Eye Test at http://www.Diaton.com
Contact: Media / Public Relations 877-342-8667 ext 707
DevelopAll Inc., Staten Island, NY
Join our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWzipjFv8ToVW7gXUrUBgyA Diaton is getting a lot of attention as we’re dealing with the US Government and Military. We’re now in talks with other institutions and hospitals that are looking to implement Diaton in telemedicine in their day to day routine, to help prevent risk of COVID-19 exposure to the practitioner and patient. Diaton’s infection prevention is considered invaluable by patients and practitioners, in addition to all appreciated clinical advantages. No need for disposable tonometer tips and anesthetic bottles is appreciated for cost reduction and further reduced chance of infection spread. Get in touch with Team Diaton – we’re here to assist: 877-34-8667 email firstname.lastname@example.org Let’s Connect! Read our latest news posts: http://www.linkedin.com/company/tonometer https://www.facebook.com/Tonometer http://www.pinterest.com/Tonometer/ https://twitter.com/TONOMETER