Through EYELID Glaucoma Test with Tonometer DIATON
One Tonometer – Many Applications!
Glaucoma is the leading cause of irreversible blindness.
Early risk detection is Key.
Everyone is at risk for glaucoma
Everyone is at risk for glaucoma from babies to senior citizens. Older people are at a higher risk for glaucoma but babies can be born with glaucoma (approximately 1 out of every 10,000 babies born in the United States). Young adults can get glaucoma, too. African Americans in particular are susceptible at a younger age.
60 million Americans are at RISK for developing Glaucoma. Glaucoma is usually symptom-less and vision loss is irreversible. Often people experience loss of peripheral (side) vision first and compensate for this loss by turning their head.
Prevent Blindness America Survey estimates that over 4 million Americans have glaucoma but only half of those know they have it. It is important to get the eye pressure (IOP) checked at least once a year. Glaucoma is 6 to 8 times more common in African-Americans than Caucasians. With early detection, medications and surgeries can be used to prevent further vision loss.
That’s where the Needed innovation for Glaucoma Diagnostics by Diaton ® Tonometer comes in – the Diaton allows to measure IOP for glaucoma through the upper eyelid
Major Benefits of Diaton Tonometer:
1. Measures IOP THROUGH Eyelid and Sclera (ZERO contact with eyeball )
2. Quick, Puff-free & Painless (Perfect for children and squeamish adults)
3. Safe: No Risk of infecting or scratching cornea (safer vs other methods)
4. No need for Sterilization or Disinfection (contact only with eyelid. Meets and Exceeds Joint Commission Stalinization and Disinfection Standards)
5. Enables to Measure Accurate IOP with Contact Lenses or with Scleral Lenses ON (Only with Diaton)
Convenience and Cost Efficiency:
1. No Rubber Covers, Plastic Tips or Proparacaine (Latex-free, Green, Cost Efficient)
2. No Calibration Diaton is pre-calibrated by design. Ready-to-use. (saves time and efforts)
3. Easy to use. Can be used by any trained personnel (easy to follow step-by-step video instructions in 5 languages)
++Handheld, non-contact, portable, digital, pen-like tonometer++ No need for sterilization or disinfection (contact only with eyelid) (Meets and Exceeds Joint Commission Sterilization and Disinfection Standards)C
Who Uses the Diaton Tonometer?
Diaton Tonometer is intended for use by Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, Ophthalmic technicians as well as Inpatient & Outpatient Clinics such as Hospitals, Emergency Department / Emergency Room, Urgent Care Clinics, Nursing & Elderly Homes, General & Specialty Practitioners as well as for Mass Glaucoma Screening purposes and medical missions.
Non-corneal, Scleral Diaton tonometer is particularly useful in cases where standard direct applanation (corneal) tonometry is difficult or not viable, such as with pediatric patients, in presence of certain corneal pathology, edema, infection, following corneal surgery, keratoconus, KPro and in cases of eye trauma.
DevelopAll Inc. (New York, USA) covers the full scope of customer service, which involves client training, follow ups, hotline support, sales support, etc. To get more information on the device or to make a purchase, visit the official website – www.TonometerDiaton.com , or call Team Diaton at the toll free number 1-877-diatons (877-342-8667).