A must see at Vision Expo West – Transpalpebral Diaton tonometer. Diaton has a number of indisputable advantages, making the IOP measuring process handy for the eye doctor and comfortable for the patient. Through the Eyelid (non-contact) handheld, latex-free tonometer is perfect for children and adults. Contact lenses need not be taken out to get accurate intraocular pressure (IOP) results.
Find Diaton at these 2 Exhibits: VSI MS11043 & Optimetrics MS4037
Tags: #Optometry #eyecare #tonometer #tonometry #diaton #diatontonometer #vew #visionexpo2017 #vew2017
International Vision Expo is a perfect venue for Diaton tonometer to show thousands of optometrists how it radically differs from applanation, contact and invasive tonometers.
Diaton Tonometer (www.diaton.com) is the only non-corneal tonometer on the market – it provides reliable measurements and makes it possible to diagnose glaucoma in its early stages, allowing to devise an appropriate eye care and treatment plan. Diaton tonometry is effective in obtaining IOP measurements for many challenging patient populations, including: those with chronic conjunctivitis, erosions, edema and corneal dimness; people who have undergone corneal surgeries; and immobilized patients and children. Also, patients do not need to remove their contact lenses for accurate reading.
Major Benefits of Diaton Tonometer:
- Easy to use. Can be used by any trained personnel
- No contact with the cornea (only upper eyelid and sclera)
- No need for anesthesia drops or removal of contact lenses
- Safe: No risk of infecting or scratching cornea (safer vs other methods)
- Cost efficient: No consumables (no need to purchase replacement tips, probes or covers, etc.)
- Latex-free, handheld, non-contact, portable, pen-like device
- No sterilization (just alcohol swab is used to wipe off the tip)
- Accurate: No pachymetry needed (independent of corneal biomechanics)
- Ready-to-use: Daily calibration not required (saves time)
Who Uses the Diaton Tonometer?
Diaton Tonometer (N477) is intended for use by Inpatient & Outpatient Clinics such as Hospitals, Emergency Rooms, Nursing & Elderly Homes, General & Specialty Practitioners as well as Ophthalmologists and Optometrists.
To find more information about Diaton tonometer, watch tonometry demo and training videos as well as clinical trials and testimonials from world renowned ophthalmologists visit: http://www.TonometerDiaton.com
To speak with Diaton Team or to place an order via phone dial: 1-877-342-8667