Medical technology is ever-evolving, consistently enhancing the quality of patient care. Leading the frontier in eye care is the Diaton tonometer—a revolutionary device that measures intraocular pressure (IOP) without making contact with the cornea while uniquely measuring IOP THROUGH EYELID. Its significance is increasingly noted in hospital and emergency medicine environments, offering multifaceted benefits for both patients and healthcare professionals.
Diaton Tonometer Team is presenting this irreplaceable tonometry technology at the Scientific Assembly of the American College of Emergency Physicians meeting (ACEP) in Philadelphia.
Key Advantages of Diaton Tonometer:
- Safety and Hygiene: The Diaton tonometer avoids direct corneal contact, nullifying risks of discomfort, infection, or tissue damage. It measures IOP through the eyelid, ensuring minimal cross-contamination risk—perfect for maintaining hospital sterility.
- Efficiency and Simplicity: Time is paramount, especially in emergency scenarios. Diaton offers a prompt and uncomplicated process, facilitating swift IOP assessments without intricate calibrations or lengthy patient preparations.
- Enhanced Patient Comfort: With Diaton, the need for numbing agents or direct cornea touches is eliminated, translating to reduced anxiety and heightened patient collaboration, ensuring precise IOP readings.
- Ideal for Complex Scenarios: Traditional tonometry can be infeasible with conditions like corneal abrasions or post-surgery states. Here, Diaton offers an invaluable alternative, ensuring accurate readings without worsening the patient’s eye complications.
- Highly Portable: Given the dynamic nature of hospitals, tools need to be adaptable. Designed for portability, Diaton tonometers are perfect for diverse clinical scenarios—from ERs to ICUs.
- Seamless Integration into Procedures: In critical settings, it’s essential to monitor IOP without disruption. Diaton’s approach ensures IOP tracking without hindering ongoing medical activities.
- Promotes Early Detection: Precision in IOP readings is key to managing eye conditions, notably glaucoma. Diaton’s accuracy in diverse settings promotes timely identification and intervention, leading to superior patient results.
To sum up, the Diaton tonometer is a transformative tool for the medical field, optimizing the process of IOP measurement and amplifying the quality of eye care. Even in the most intense medical situations, it promises accuracy and efficiency – said Roman Iospa, CEO of DevelopAll Inc., Home of Diaton Tonometer.
Who Uses the Diaton Tonometer?
Diaton Tonometer is intended for use by Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, Ophthalmic technicians as well as Inpatient & Outpatient Clinics such as Hospitals, Emergency Department / Emergency Room, Urgent Care Clinics, Nursing & Elderly Homes, General & Specialty Practitioners as well as for Mass Glaucoma Screening purposes and medical missions.
Non-corneal, Scleral Diaton tonometer is particularly useful in cases where standard direct applanation (corneal) tonometry is difficult or not viable, such as with pediatric patients, in presence of certain corneal pathology, edema, infection, following corneal surgery, keratoconus, KPro and in cases of eye trauma.
To contact Team Diaton for more information or to obtain a price quote please visit www.TonometerDiaton.com or dial 1-877-DIATONS (877-342-8667)
About DevelopAll Inc: Dedicated to combating glaucoma-induced blindness globally, DevelopAll Inc is at the forefront with its cutting-edge DIATON diagnostic tonometer. Measuring IOP non-invasively via the eyelid and sclera, our pioneering technology promotes early glaucoma detection, fostering prompt treatment and ensuring enhanced patient outcomes. Delve into the realm of Diaton Tonometer and Glaucoma Eye Testing by visiting www.Diaton.com. Reach the Diaton Tonometer Team at 1-877-DIATONS (877-342-8667).