Innovative and safest tonometer Diaton to be featured at the International Vision Expo in New York City.
Training sessions and demo will be provided at exhibit F4748
Learn more about transpalpebral scleral Diaton Tonometer at www.TonometerDiaton.com
One Tonometer – Many Applications
Think Outside the Cornea!
Unique Scleral tonometry THROUGH Eyelid = SAFE Tonometer
Major Advantages & Benefits of Diaton Tonometer:
1. Safe Tonometry = No Risk of Infecting. No Contact with Mucous Membrane or Cornea (safer vs other contact or noncontact tonometers) Infection Prevention Tonometry Solution
2. Measure IOP THROUGH Eyelid and Sclera (No contact with eyeball or the cornea, IOP independent of CCT)
3. Quick, Puff-free & Painless (Perfect for children and squeamish adults)
4. No need for Sterilization or Disinfection (contact only with eyelid. Meets and Exceeds JCAHO Joint Commission Sterilization and Disinfection Standards)
5. Enables to Measure Accurate IOP even with Contact Lenses or with Scleral Lenses ON (Only with Diaton)
6. Can Accurately measure IOP in sitting or supine position. (no special set up or ophthalmic chair needed)
7. Social Distancing & Tonometry Compliance – Diaton user can stand on the Side of the patient vs in Front (at arm’s length, away from the line of breath or cough)
Convenience and Cost Efficiency:
1. No Rubber Covers, Plastic Tips or Proparacaine (Latex-free, Green, Cost Efficient)
2. No Calibration Diaton is pre-calibrated by design. Ready-to-use. (saves time and efforts)
3. No Pachymetry (CCT) adjustments needed for Diaton tonometry variability of Central Corneal Thickness (CCT) may greatly affect corneal tonometry device results in either direction. IOP results with Diaton tonometer are completely independent of thin or thick corneal biometrics as IOP with Diaton is measured via Sclera and not via Cornea as all other tonometers (No need to purchase a pachymeter, saves time and efforts)
4. Easy to use. Can be used by any trained personnel (easy to follow step-by-step video instructions in 5 languages)
5. Complimentary 2-way video training Saves time on staff training, includes helpful tips and best practices.
++Handheld, non-contact, portable, digital, pen-like tonometer++
TO ORDER DIATON OR OBTAIN PRICING INFORMATION VISIT HTTPS://TONOMETERDIATON.COM/ORDER-INFORMATION-DIATON-TONOMETER-PRICE/
Diaton tonometer is delivered complete with:
- Carry-case with testing/calibration device (test eye)
- Instruction DVD in 5 languages with self calibration and cleaning instructions (no need to send it away for service or cleaning)
- User Guide/Manuals / Quick Start Guide
- Battery 3V CR2032 battery included (replacements available everywhere)
- Please note: you are receiving 24 month limited warranty
- Unlimited phone and online support
- Dial us to Order or Support: 1.877.diatons (877-342-8667)
- We’re Here to Assist you
To get more information on the device or to make a purchase, visit the official website – http://www.TonometerDiaton.com , or call Team Diaton at the toll free number 1-877-diatons (1-877-342-8667).
About DevelopAll Inc.,
DevelopAll Inc – home of Diaton Tonometer, is committed to the global fight against blindness caused by glaucoma. A unique team of engineers, medical, legal and business experts makes DevelopAll Inc. uniquely placed to provide DIATON diagnostic tonometer, which measures intraocular pressure (IOP) through the eyelid and sclera, making it possible to diagnose glaucoma in the early stage and provide necessary treatment.
More about DIATON Tonometer Glaucoma Eye Test www.Diaton.com
For More Information: