Tonometer Diaton Scores a Winning Goal at Barcelona ESCRS European Cataract and Refractive Surgeons Congress
Trans-scleral and Trans-palpebral (through the Eyelid) Tonometry now allows surgeons to determine Intra-Ocular Pressure (IOP) shortly after the surgery. The Congress and Exhibition of the 12th ESCRS Winter Meeting is being held in Barcelona, Spain. BiCOM, Inc. represents and supports tonometer Diaton in over 30 countries.
This new transpalpebral methodology has received the Gold Medal at the
International Exhibition of Innovation Research and New Technology –
"Brussels Eureca" & the Gold Medal at the International Exhibition of
Research and new Technology in Geneva. Portability, safety and
simplicity make Tonometer Diaton ideal for a wide range of
applications: for mass screening of the population, at the patient's
bedside, in geriatrics homes, in children hospitals, for the military
and for home use.
Diaton Tonometer is intended for use by Inpatient & Outpatient Clinics such as Hospitals, Emergency Rooms, Nursing & Elderly Homes, General & Specialty Practitioners as well as Ophthalmologists and Optometrists.
Tonometer Diaton is the perfect solution in the following cases when the use of other devices is problematic or impossible:
- mass prophylactic screening of patients;
- IOP control during clinical observation of glaucoma patients;
- ortoclinostatical probe, as an additional test to diagnose glaucoma and during select the adequate hypotensive therapy;
- ophthalmotone monitoring (even at night time);
- IOP measuring during contact correction (lenses are not taken out);
- IOP measuring in immobilized patients;
- IOP measuring in children;
- on patients with the following conditions: chronic conjunctivitis, cornea pathology, including keratitis, keratotone, cornea dimness, after penetrating keratoplastics, keratoprosthesis, laser refractive correction of the eyesight, high degree of ametropy, astigmatism;
- on patients with medicinal allergies;
- Lasik/ PRK (recent clinical trials have proved that Diaton is the only device that can be used for IOP measurement right after these surgeries);
More about Trans-Palpebral Diaton Tonometry at http://www.TonometerDiaton.com
About BiCOM Inc.
BiCOM, with its 15 years of tradition and global clientele, has proven to be the enterprise of the highest level of professionalism, integrity and financial solvency. A unique team of engineers, medical, legal and business experts makes BiCOM Inc. the right place for global talent to find support and guidance.
BiCOM Inc. currently represents and supports Diaton tonometer in over 30 countries.