- This event has passed.
Diaton Tonometer at Vision Expo Orlando Florida
May 31, 2021 @ 8:00 am - June 5, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
This year Diaton tonometer will be presented at the International Vision Expo in Orlando Florida. The venue was chanced from a customary New York City’s Javits Center to Orlando due to the pandemic.
Team Diaton will be showcasing Diaton Tonometer – Safer tonometry through Eyelid as Vision Expo Exhibit TP1127
Diaton tonometer has been on the forefront of innovation in tonometry as it’s the only tonometer that provides intraocular pressure (IOP) through the upper eyelid and sclera, without any influence of the cornea on the IOP readings. The fact that the cornea or the mucous membrane is not being touched, Diaton is considered as a Safer method of tonometry for both patients and office staff and doctors.
Learn more about Diaton tonometry at: www.TonometerDiaton.com
One Tonometer – Many Applications
Think Outside the Cornea!
Unique Scleral tonometry THROUGH Eyelid = SAFE Tonometer
Major Advantages & Benefits of Diaton Tonometer:
1. Safe Tonometry = No Risk of Infecting. No Contact with Mucous Membrane or Cornea (safer vs other contact or noncontact tonometers) Infection Prevention Tonometry Solution
2. Measure IOP THROUGH Eyelid and Sclera (No contact with eyeball or the cornea, IOP independent of CCT)
3. Quick, Puff-free & Painless (Perfect for children and squeamish adults)
4. No need for Sterilization or Disinfection (contact only with eyelid. Meets and Exceeds JCAHO Joint Commission Sterilization and Disinfection Standards)
5. Enables to Measure Accurate IOP even with Contact Lenses or with Scleral Lenses ON (Only with Diaton)
6. Can Accurately measure IOP in sitting or supine position. (no special set up or ophthalmic chair needed)
7. Social Distancing & Tonometry Compliance – Diaton user can stand on the Side of the patient vs in Front (at arm’s length, away from the line of breath or cough)
Convenience and Cost Efficiency:
1. No Rubber Covers, Plastic Tips or Proparacaine (Latex-free, Green, Cost Efficient)
2. No Calibration Diaton is pre-calibrated by design. Ready-to-use. (saves time and efforts)
3. No Pachymetry (CCT) adjustments needed for Diaton tonometry variability of Central Corneal Thickness (CCT) may greatly affect corneal tonometry device results in either direction. IOP results with Diaton tonometer are completely independent of thin or thick corneal biometrics as IOP with Diaton is measured via Sclera and not via Cornea as all other tonometers (No need to purchase a pachymeter, saves time and efforts)
4. Easy to use. Can be used by any trained personnel (easy to follow step-by-step video instructions in 5 languages)
5. Complimentary 2-way video training Saves time on staff training, includes helpful tips and best practices.
++Handheld, non-contact, portable, digital, pen-like tonometer++
TO ORDER DIATON OR OBTAIN PRICING INFORMATION VISIT HTTPS://TONOMETERDIATON.COM/ORDER-INFORMATION-DIATON-TONOMETER-PRICE/
Diaton tonometer is delivered complete with:
Carry-case with testing/calibration device (test eye)
Instruction DVD in 5 languages with self calibration and cleaning instructions (no need to send it away for service or cleaning)
User Guide/Manuals / Quick Start Guide
Battery 3V CR2032 battery included (replacements available everywhere)
Please note: you are receiving 24 month limited warranty
Unlimited phone and online support
Dial us to Order or Support: 1.877.diatons (877-342-8667)
We’re Here to Assist you
Where to Find more Information about Diaton Safer Tonometer?
Now there is a safer way to measure intraocular pressure IOP via upper eyelid and sclera, without touching the surface of the eye. The transpalpebral scleral tonometer Diaton, by DevelopAll Inc., offers such innovative solution for optometrists, ophthalmologists and hospitals (emergency rooms and detartments)
Many health care and eye care professionals now implement this via eyelid tonometry technology to keep their patients, staff and doctors safer.
To learn more about Diaton tonometer visit: www.TonometerDiaton.com
Or Dial Team Diaton at 1-877-342-8667