- This event has passed.
ASCRS ASOA Annual Meeting – Meet Diaton Eye Tonometer Team in Washington DC
April 13, 2018 @ 8:00 am - April 17, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Visit Diaton tonometer Exhibit at ASCRS ASOA Annual Meeting – Diaton transpalpebral and scleral tonometer allows to measure IOP via Eyelid and Slcera with no effect on the eye and without an influence of CCT and other biometrics of the cornea.
A more accurate IOP only with Diaton!
See Diaton in Action at 2 Exhibits 1311 & 565
Visit www.TonometerDiaton.com for details and videos
ASCRS ASOA annual meeting 2018 –
Meeting Locations & Dates
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- ASCRS Annual Meeting on Cataract and Refractive Surgery: April 13–17, 2018
- ASOA Annual Meeting on Ophthalmic Practice Management: April 13–17, 2018
- Technicians & Nurses Program: April 14–17, 2018
The advantages of Diaton Transpalpebral Tonometer in a nutshell
Overall, Diaton Transpalpebral Scleral Tonometer is now one of the most recommended and clinically tested non-contact tonometers in the market today because of its many advantages in examining the intraocular pressure, which include:
- Non-contact to the corneal during measurement of intraocular pressure
- Elimination of pain during eye examination without the need for local anesthetics
- Elimination of the influences of the individual eyelids’ peculiarities during tonometry readings
- Prevention in the increase of eye muscles’ tone (a normal response to pain resulting from a cornea-irritating eye procedure) that may alter the results of an intraocular pressure reading
- Elimination of the need for thorough sterilization before the procedure
- Prevention of possible bacterial or viral infection that may arise from direct contact with the cornea during a traditional tonometry
- Ability to measure the intraocular pressure despite possible presence of other eye conditions, such as conjunctivitis, corneal edema, and corneal erosions
- Utilization of the handy, easy-to-use, hand-held Diaton Transpalpebral Tonometer anytime, anywhere without the need of any other preparation before the eye examination
- More accurate measure value that is closer to the real intraocular pressure of patients with keratoconus compared to the values extracted using the Goldmann tonometer
- Ability to measure intraocular pressure in patients with keratoprostheses (KPro)
- Ability to measure IOP in patients wearing contact and slceral lenses.
- Diaton Tonometer is on the preferred ophthalmic equipment buyers guide
Contact BiCOM Inc at 1-877-342-8667 with question, pricing and purchase details. Online at www.TonometerDiaton.com
About BiCOM Inc:
BiCOM, is committed to the global fight against blindness caused by glaucoma. A unique team of engineers, medical, legal and business experts makes BiCOM Inc. uniquely placed to provide DIATON diagnostic tonometer, which measures intraocular pressure (IOP) through the eyelid and sclera, making it possible to diagnose glaucoma on the early stage and appoint necessary treatment and medicines and provide a much more favorable outcome for the patient. More about DIATON Tonometer Glaucoma Eye Test at http://www.Diaton.com
Contact: Alina Lagoviyer Media / Public Relations 1-877-342-8667 ext 707
BiCOM Inc., 151 East Walnut Street, Long Beach, NY 11561
About ASCRS ASOA:
The 2018 ASCRS•ASOA Annual Meeting – the largest U.S. meeting for anterior segment specialists, practice management staff, and ophthalmic technicians and nurses – is coming to the nation’s capital, April 13-17, 2018!
Register for this highly-anticipated event and gain access to:
- Exclusive programming only available at the ASCRS•ASOA Annual Meeting.
- Specialized education for every member of your practice.
- Cross-functional team learning opportunities that provide your full staff (physicians, practice management staff, technicians and nurses) with a holistic view of patient care and business building opportunities.
- Valuable and engaging general sessions and world-renowned keynote speakers.
- Interactive educational sessions with practical information you can apply immediately in your practice.
- A variety of learning experiences from innovative symposia and paper presentations to practical instructional courses and hands-on skills transfer sessions*.
- The most updated industry-related government relations briefings.
- A world-class exhibit hall featuring more than 300 industry exhibitors representing a variety of products and services including the new Industry Spotlight Theater.
- Networking opportunities of every variety including receptions, attendee lounges and more.
- Exciting entertainment events such as the Friday Night DJ Party, the ASCRS•ASOA Saturday Night Launch Party and the Sunday Night ASOA Celebration.
You are also able to tailor your meeting experience by freely choosing which educational offerings to attend while on site, making the ASCRS•ASOA Annual Meeting a truly unique and personalized event.
And, get a jumpstart on your ophthalmic education by attending ASCRS Subspecialty Day* on Friday, April 13: ASCRS Refractive Day, ASCRS Glaucoma Day, Cornea Day, Registration for Subspecialty Day includes access to all three programs. For business-related education, register for one of the ASOA Workshops*. Additional programming options for Friday include T&N Tech Talks and Skills Transfer sessions.
Don’t miss your chance to learn directly from the world’s thought leaders in ophthalmology, broaden your networking connections, and return with the practical tools needed to improve your practice.