Major Benefits of Diaton Tonometer:
- Easy to use. Can be used by any trained personnel
- No contact with the cornea (only upper eyelid and sclera)
- No need for anesthesia drops or removal of contact lenses
- Safe: No risk of infecting or scratching cornea (safer vs other methods)
- Cost efficient: No consumables (no need to purchase replacement tips, probes or covers, etc.)
- Latex-free, handheld, non-contact, portable, pen-like device
- No sterilization (just alcohol swab is used to wipe off the tip)
- Accurate: No pachymetry needed (independent of corneal biomechanics)
- Ready-to-use: Daily calibration not required (saves time)
Diaton Tonometer in Action
Who Uses the Diaton Tonometer?
Diaton Tonometer is intended for use by Inpatient & Outpatient Clinics such as Hospitals, Emergency Rooms, Nursing & Elderly Homes, General & Specialty Practitioners as well as Ophthalmologists and Optometrists.
Diaton Tonometer: How To
A Unique Approach
“Diaton tonometry” is a unique approach to measuring intraocular pressure (IOP) through the Eyelid. Non-Contact (no contact with cornea), no anesthesia or sterilization required, pen like, hand-held, portable tonometer.