Diaton tonometer is presented at the Great Western Council of Optometry GWCO 2006!
GWCO 2006 is the Northwests largest eyecare convention. The Great Western Council of Optometry, representing eleven Western states, reaching hundreds of optometrists, paraoptometrics and assistants, opticians and related staff from the United States and Canada.
Please visit us at BOOTH # 610 for Transpalpebral Diaton tonometry presentation. Complementary training will be offered.
Diaton Tonometry is a unique approach to measuring intraocular pressure (IOP) THROUGH THE EYELID - no contact with the cornea, no anesthesia or sterilization is required. BiCOM's pen-like, hand-held, portable device is perfect for measuring eye pressure and helps ophthalmologists and optometrists in diagnosis and prevention of blindness caused by glaucoma. This ophthalmic device is irreplaceable for mass glaucoma screenings.
Tonometer Diaton is the perfect solution in the following cases when the use of other devices is problematic or impossible:
- mass prophylactic screening of patients;
- IOP control during clinical observation of glaucoma patients;
- ortoclinostatical probe, as an additional test to diagnose glaucoma and during select the adequate hypotensive therapy;
- ophthalmotone monitoring (even at night time);
- IOP measuring during contact correction (lenses are not taken out);
- IOP measuring in immobilized patients;
- IOP measuring in children;
- on patients with the following conditions: chronic conjunctivitis, cornea pathology, including keratitis, keratotone, cornea dimness, after penetrating keratoplastics, keratoprosthesis, laser refractive correction of the eyesight, high degree of ametropy, astigmatism;
- on patients with medicinal allergies;
- Lasik/ PRK (recent clinical trials have proved that Diaton is the only device that can be used for IOP measurement right after these surgeries);
Diaton tonometer is a perfect device for mass screenings for glaucoma for any age group. Undiagnosed and untreated, glaucoma can cause blindness. Glaucoma is the leading cause of blindness in all age groups - from babies to senior citizens. Everyone needs to get diagnosed to preserve eyesight.
BiCOM Inc. covers the full scope of customer service, which involves client training, follow ups, hotline support, sales support, etc. To get more information on the device or to make a purchase, visit the official website - www.tonometerdiaton.com, or call BiCOM at the toll free number 1-877-diatons (877.342.8667).
About BiCOM Inc.
BiCOM, with its 15 years of tradition and global clientele, has proven to be the enterprise of the highest level of professionalism, integrity and financial solvency. A unique team of engineers, medical, legal and business experts makes BiCOM Inc. the right place for global talent to find support and guidance. BiCOM Inc. sees its mission in bringing to market innovative products developed and manufactured worldwide.
Contact: Roman Iospa
phone: 1.877.342.8667 ext. 777