Major Benefits of Diaton Tonometer:
- No contact with the cornea (only upper eyelid & over sclera)
- No anesthesia drops
- No risk of infecting or scratching cornea
- No consumables (no need to purchase replacement tips/covers..etc.,)
- No sterilization
- No pachymetry needed (no need to adjust readings for CCT and other corneal properties)
- No daily calibration needed
- Can be used sitting or supine
- Can be used post-op and with corneal pathologies
- Handheld / Portable + Easy to use
+ Check out the Demo Video - Click the image or link below:
http://tonometerdiaton.com/index.php?do=home.training or visit official Diaton site: http://www.TonometerDiaton.com
Recent Clinical Trials:
• Diaton Tonometer use in Boston KPro Type 1. Clinical Study from University of Illinois at Chicago:
Agreement among Transpalpebral,Transcleral and Tactile Intraocular Pressure Measurements in Eyes with Type 1 Boston Keratoprosthesis • Diaton tonometer in Keratoconus study:
Tonometric Values of Intraocular Pressure, Using the Goldmann Tonometer, Tonopen and Diaton Transpalpebral Tonometer in Keratoconus • Clinical Comparison of 3 tonometers:
Comparative Agreement Among Three Methods of Tonometry: Goldmann Applanation, Transpalpebral and Dynamic Contour
ABOUT BICOM INC - Home of tonometer Diaton - You've seen us, You know us!
BiCOM Inc, is committed to the global fight against blindness caused by glaucoma. A unique team of engineers, medical, legal and business experts makes BiCOM Inc. uniquely placed to provide DIATON diagnostic tonometer pen, which measures intraocular pressure (IOP) through the eyelid and sclera, making it possible to diagnose glaucoma on the early stage and appoint necessary treatment and medicines and provide a much more favorable outcome for the patient. More about DIATON Tonometer Glaucoma IOP Eye Test at http://www.TonometerDiaton.com
, or call BiCOM at the toll free number 1-877-diatons (1-877-342-8667).
Ask Yourself - how can this transpalpebral and non-corneal tonometry be helpful in your practice, research or sight saving mission? -- If you didn't find the answer here - simply ask us.
We Wish to Fight Glaucoma with You!